Avocado, Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Pots
Yield: 8 pots
Prep Time: 5 Minutes, Cook Time: 2 minutes
Recipe Type: Easy, Ketogenic, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Vegetarian
Add the “wow” factor to your keto desserts with these indulgent no-bake cheesecake pots. Ready in minutes, they will ease those sweet cravings at any time of the day. The crunchy base compliments nicely the smooth and creamy filling and the combination of flavors works perfectly.
For the base:
1/2 cup/2oz/56g almond meal
1/2 cup/2oz/56g walnuts, coarsely ground or chopped
1/3 cup/1oz/28g shredded unsweetened coconut
2 tablespoons coconut oil, at room temperature
2 tablespoons powdered sweetener of choice (optional)
For the filling:
1 large ripe avocado
1 cup cream cheese, softened at room temperature
2/3 cup coconut cream or heavy cream
Zest and juice of 1 lime
3 scoops K Nutri Collagen Peptides
1/3 cup coconut butter, melted
½ cup powdered sweetener of choice (or to taste)
¼ cup whipped coconut or heavy cream, to garnish (optional)
- Lightly grease 8 (6-oz) ramekins or glass custard cups and set aside.
- In a large skillet, combine almond meal, walnuts and shredded coconut and stirring constantly, toast lightly, over a medium heat (about 1-2 minutes). Transfer to a bowl and stir in the coconut oil and sweetener, if using.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared ramekins and, using a teaspoon, press firmly onto the bottoms. Place the ramekins in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- Add all filling ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until very smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the filling into the cups, smooth the tops, and cover with plastic food wrap. Chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight and serve garnished with whipped cream. Store refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Amount per Serving
Calories 314kcal | Total Carbohydrate 9.2g | Dietary Fiber 4.8g | Total Sugars 2.8g |Total Fat 27.4g| Protein 12.5g
While we strive to keep the nutritional information as accurate as possible, please feel free to make your own calculations with the actual products you use.