Yield: 20 cookies
Prep Time: 5 Minutes, Cook Time: 12 minutes
Recipe Type: Easy, Ketogenic, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Vegetarian
These indulgent, easy to make chocolate chip cookies are the ultimate sweet treat. The K Nutri Collagen Peptides, in addition to the health benefits, adds a pleasant chewiness that makes the cookies hard to resist. Enjoy them warm from the oven or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup powdered sweetener, such as monk fruit or stevia)
1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
2 scoops K Nutri Collagen Peptides
1/4 cup almond or another nut butter
1/3 cup butter, softened at room temperature
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup no sugar dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°177°/Gas Mark 4; line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or use a silicon baking mat).
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, sweetener, sea salt, and K Nutri Collagen Peptides.
- In another bowl, whisk together almond butter, butter, and egg and add to the dry ingredients, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a one tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2-inches apart. You don’t need to flatten the cookies as they will spread during baking.
- Bake for 12 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool to a room temperature before storing.
Amount per Serving
Calories 152kcal | Total Carbohydrate 7.8g | Dietary Fiber 2.3 g | Total Sugars 0.7g |Total Fat 13.4g| Protein 4.9g
While we strive to keep the nutritional information as accurate as possible, please feel free to make your own calculations with the actual products you use.