Yield: 15 balls
Prep Time: 5 Minutes, Cook Time: None
Recipe Type: Easy, Ketogenic, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Vegetarian
These delicious no-bake coconut protein balls are the ultimate keto snack for whenever you need an energy boost. Make them even more nutritious by adding a tablespoon your favorite nut butter and a couple of tablespoons hemp seeds or ground golden flax seeds.
1 scoop K Nutri Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 cup raw coconut butter
2 scoops K Nutri Collagen Peptides
1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
2 tablespoons coconut milk or another plant milk of choice
2/3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or with silicon baking mat; set aside.
- Add 1/3 shredded coconut to a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining shredded coconut, coconut butter, K Nutri Collagen Peptides, coconut oil, K Nutri Protein powder and coconut milk and mix with a spatula until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Using a 1-tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into the reserved shredded coconut; place on the prepared baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Transfer the balls to a lidded container and keep in the fridge.
Amount per Serving (17g)
Calories 72 | Total Carbohydrate 1.1g | Dietary Fiber 0.6g | Total Sugars 0.3g |Total Fat 5.3g| Protein 4.8g
While we strive to keep the nutritional information as accurate as possible, please feel free to make your own calculations with the actual products you use.
Leave a comment