Mini Collagen Cloud Bread Pizzas
Yield: 9 pizzas
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Recipe Type: Easy, Ketogenic, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Vegetarian
Satisfy your pizza cravings with these colorful, protein-packed low-carb pizzas. Top the light and fluffy cloud bread bases with mozzarella, roasted cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil or mix-and-match your favorite pizza toppings. The pizzas are delicious served both hot or cold and are ideal for lunch boxes, snacks, or to serve when entertaining a crowd.
For the cloud bread:
4 large eggs, separated
1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 teaspoon dried basil or Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons cream cheese or ricotta
2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 scoop K Nutri Grass Fed Collagen
For the Topping:
1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon dried basil
3 sweet mini peppers, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup sugar free pizza sauce
4 oz/113g fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
2 tablespoons sliced pitted green olives
A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C/Gas 2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (or use a large silicon baking mat).
- Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in a mixing bowl and whisk until stiff peaks are formed.
- Whisk egg yolks, basil, salt, cream cheese, yogurt, and baking powder in another bowl and, using a spatula, gently fold in the egg whites.
- Scoop out the mixture with a 1/3 cup measure, and place onto the prepared baking, forming 9 (4-inch) rounds.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let the pizza bases cool to a room temperature.
- Meanwhile, toss the tomatoes with olive oil, dried basil, and sliced peppers and place in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, until softened. Alternatively, cook in a skillet over a medium heat.
- Adjust the oven temperature to 375°F/190°C/Gas5.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon pizza sauce onto the cloud bread rounds and arrange mozzarella slices, peppers, and tomatoes on top; scatter some fresh basil and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve the pizzas immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Facts Donuts
Amount per Serving (90g)
Calories 134 kcal | Total Carbohydrate 2.6g | Dietary Fiber 0.6g | Total Sugars 1.9g | Net Carbs 2.0g| Total Fat 9.7g| Protein 8.0g
While we strive to keep the nutritional information as accurate as possible, please feel free to make your own calculations with the actual products you use.