• Increase adrenal gland health
• Improve stress response
• Improve metabolism of fat and protein
• Better control of blood sugar
• Improve sleep
• Boost weight loss
WHAT DO YOUR ADRENALS DO?
Your adrenals are responsible for helping the body control blood sugar, while playing a role in metabolizing protein and fat. The adrenal glands react to stress, illness, injuries, and help regulate your blood pressure.
Over time, stressors can lead to adrenal fatigue which affects your metabolism, the immune system, sleep patterns and more. These factors can lead to a viscous cycle where your metabolism and sleep suffer, causing your nutrition to slip, and ultimately cause weight gain or plateaus in weight loss.
• Mild depression or anxiety
• Food sensitivities
• Lethargy or lack of energy
• Difficulty performing daily tasks
• Decreased ability to handle stress
• Dry and thin skin
• Low blood sugar
• Low body temperature